FocusWriter 1.4.3

opinions
5 user reviews
  • 6.6
  • 6
Average Rating
Your rating:
Your rating
  1. 0

What do you think about FocusWriter?

Your avatar

User reviews for FocusWriter

  • The best word processing program ever!

    The best word processing program ever! 99.9% of the time used for writing is simply writing, formating, adding pictures etc is the remaining 0.1% and that can be done in some other program. Per... More

    Perap
    User name
    Perap
    User reviews
    1
  • Super-clean, attractive interface; great for...

    I use FocusWriter along with about 5 other word processors. With modern machines, you can easily have multiple word processors for different writing purposes. I use FocusWriter when I want a... More

    kjbaumgarten
    User name
    kjbaumgarten
    User reviews
    1
    • 10
    FocusWriter, where have you been all my life?

    I've been looking for a lightweight, no-nonsense writing program for a while that doesn't bog the user down with gratuitous features or unfriendly user interfaces. This is the fastest, most... More

    a.macdonald.iv
    User name
    a.macdonald.iv
    User reviews
    1
  • "No Spell Check"?

    I see you have not used the program when you say no spell check. It has a very good spell check. Use F7 as you do on nearly all spell check programs.... More

    normannunn
    User name
    normannunn
    User reviews
    1
    • 10
    Gabriella <3 FocusWriter

    I am so in love with FocusWriter, I vow here and now that nothing will ever come between us. Its simple, no-distraction, no-diversion, all-concentration minimalist elegance charms the words right... More

    noVacancy
    User name
    noVacancy
    User reviews
    1

Articles FocusWriter